Peace-lon is the brand and trade name of small-sized oil-impregnated bearings and is a trademark of products belonging to Heiwa Sangyo.
With precision motors used to implement subtle and complicated motions in high-tech devices taken as an example, a sintered oil-impregnated bearing, which is a major Peace-lon product, can properly receive rotations of those motors. Peace-lon bearings play active roles behind the scenes as important parts that are vital to performance of those motors, and even of the devices themselves.
Having a line up of 250 and more, and 200 to 300 million pieces manufactured monthly, Peace-lon can be described as a driving force behind high-tech industry.
- High quality and high precision
- We will correspond to the wide range of various sintered precision mechanical parts from technical development to production with our unique techniques.
- Technical and creation development
- Hardware technical development
- Sintering metal technology know-how
- Reliable systems of production and supply
- We have developed metal powder technology and know-how of raw material.
- We design production facilities and metal molds for ourselves and have established our own unique development facilities.
- Under natural environment and in factories with constant temperature and low humidity change, we can produce products with high quality and precision having no irregularity.
- We pursue high quality and precision, performing torque and life time tests.